Borobudur temple is best seen at dawn, when the air is fresh. As the mist begins to lift, the sun scales the surrounding volcanoes and terraced fields, and highlights the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha. Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time is often a deeply felt emotional experience.
Borobudur Sunrise ticket offers a different experience where participants were given a special pass to enter the monument early in the morning at approximately 04.30 am before regular open time. It takes around 5 minutes walks from Manohara to Borobudur temple. Amazing scenery and peaceful morning at the Borobudur temple especially when the sun would appear from the horizon is an truly enlightening experience!
PACKAGE DETAILSAdult Price :
- Foreigner Visitor : IDR 500.000 per person
- Domestic Visitor / KITAS : IDR 370.000 per person
- Foreigner Visitor : IDR 400.000 per person
- Domestic Visitor / KITAS : IDR 280.000 per person
Children Price :
- Foreigner Visitor : IDR 250.000 per person (6 to 10 years old)
- Domestic Visitor / KITAS : IDR 185.000 per person (6 to 10 years old)
- Entrance to Borobudur Temple from 4.30 am (before public open time).
- Ticket counter open start from 04.00 am
- There is no limitation for the number of Borobudur Sunrise visitor.
- Copy of passport/identity card is required for Borobudur Sunrise registration, you have to bring it when purchasing the ticket.
- Free admission is granted for children under 6 year old
- All prices shown are for person and quoted in Indonesia Rupiah
- Ticket already purchased are Non-transferable
- Ticket can not resale and Non-refundable, even if case of inclement weather
- Ticket is only valid for one time use of admission
- Combine ticket (Borobudur - Prambanan) is not valid
- Valid student card is required to get student price
- Everyone could purchase the ticket directly without reservation.
*The price valid from January 1, 2020 until December 31, 2020
For more details, please contact to :
+62 393 718 1192 / 1194