Borobudur temple is best seen at dawn, when the air is fresh. As the mist begins to lift, the sun scales the surrounding volcanoes and terraced fields, and highlights the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha. Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time is often a deeply felt emotional experience.
Borobudur Sunrise ticket offers a different experience where participants were given a special pass to enter the monument early in the morning at approximately 04.30 am before regular open time. It takes arround 5 minutes walks from Manohara to Borobudur temple. Amazing scenary and peaceful morning at the Borobudur temple especially when the sun would appear from the horizon is an truly enlightening experience!
PACKAGE DETAILSAdult Price :
- Foreigner Visitor : IDR 450.000 per person
- Domestic Visitor / KITAS : IDR 325.000 per person
Children Price :
- Foreigner Visitor : IDR 225.000 per person (6 to 10 years old)
- Domestic Visitor / KITAS : IDR 162.500 per person (6 to 10 years old)
- Tea/coffee, light snack & Souvenir
- Entrance to Borobudur Temple from 4.30am (before public open time).
- Ticket counter open starting from 4.00am
- There is no limitation for the number of Borobudur Sunrise visitor.
- Everyone could purchase the ticket directly without have to make reservation.
- Everyone can purchase the tickets although they are not stay at Manohara.
- Copy of passport is required for Borobudur sunrise registration, you have to bring it when purchasing the ticket.
*The price valid until December 31, 2018
For more details, please contact to :