Borobudur temple is best seen at dawn, when the air is fresh. As the mist begins to lift, the sun scales the surrounding volcanoes and terraced fields, and highlights the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha. Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time is often a deeply felt emotional experience.
Borobudur Sunrise ticket offers a different experience where participants were given a special pass to enter the monument early in the morning at approximately 04.30 am before regular open time. It takes arround 5 minutes walks from Manohara to Borobudur temple. Amazing scenary and peaceful morning at the Borobudur temple especially when the sun would appear from the horizon is an truly enlightening experience!
PACKAGE DETAILSAdult Price :
- Foreigner Visitor : IDR 475.000 per person
- Domestic Visitor / KITAS : IDR 350.000 per person
- Foreigner Visitor : IDR 400.000 per person
- Domestic Visitor / KITAS : IDR 280.000 per person
Children Price :
- Foreigner Visitor : IDR 250.000 per person (6 to 10 years old)
- Domestic Visitor / KITAS : IDR 185.000 per person (6 to 10 years old)
- Entrance to Borobudur Temple from 4.30am (before public open time).
- Ticket counter open starting from 4.00am
- There is no limitation for the number of Borobudur Sunrise visitor.
- Everyone could purchase the ticket directly without have to make reservation.
- Copy of passport is required for Borobudur Sunrise registration, you have to bring it when purchasing the ticket.
- Ticket already purchased is Non-transferable,
- Ticket can not resale and Non-refundable, even if case of inclement weather,
- Ticket is only valid for one time use of admission,
- Combine ticket (Borobudur - Prambanan) is not valid
- Student card is required to get student price
*The price valid from April 1st, 2019
For more details, please contact to :