Borobudur is best seen at dawn, when the air is fresh and full of birdsong. As the mist begins to lift, the sun scales the surrounding volcanoes and terraced fields, and highlights the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha. Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time is often a deeply felt emotional experience.
This tour offers a different experience where participants were given a special pass to enter the monument early in the morning at approximately 04.30 am before public visitors and visitor have to walk from the hotel to Borobudur with a pre-dawn stroll through the dewy grass of a lush tropical garden. A panoramic scenary and a very beautiful morning at Borobudur especially those moments when the sun would appear from the horizon. A truly enlightening experience!
PACKAGE DETAILSAdult Price :
- Foreigner Visitor : IDR 450.000 per person
- Domestic Visitor : IDR 325.000 per person
- In house guest (who staying at Manohara) : IDR 275.000 per person
Children Price :
- Foreigner Visitor : IDR 225.000 per person
- Domestic Visitor : IDR 162.500 per person
- In house guest (who staying at Manohara) : IDR 137.500 per person
Tea/coffee, light snack & Souvenir
Entrance to Borobudur Temple from 4.30am (before public open time).
There is no limitation for the number of Borobudur Sunrise guest. So, you could purchase the ticket directly here at our ticketing counter in the morning (at 4.20am) on the day you want to see the Borobudur Sunrise.
For more details, contact :
*The price valid until December 31, 2018